Not Considering

This is not a training requirement. Please post your question into the appropriate product forum.

How can I get more space?

Hello!

So, firstly, now I had finaly the time to start and finish a translation project in SDL Trados 2024.

I have translated all segments 100%. I can find in my laptop both the source file and the target file (as it has been done in Trados). I can also create a Translation memory. I can find there all the words inserted. After working a bit, suddenly, the words/paragraphes started to propagate by themself. THe problem is, that I remeber I have saved my files on C/ . But the files are also there on desktop. So I do not want to occupy so much space. May I delete the folder from the desktop in such a way that folders from C to not delete themselves too? I cannot explain what is C. ... hmm.. a space in any PC or laptop where most files are being saved. thank you!

Parents
  • Hello!

So, firstly, now I had finaly the time to start and finish a translation project in SDL Trados 2024.

I have translated all segments 100%. I can find in my laptop both the source file and the target file (as it has been done in Trados). I can also create a Translation memory. I can find there all the words inserted. After working a bit, suddenly, the words/paragraphes started to propagate by themself. THe problem is, that I remeber I have saved my files on C/ . But the files are also there on desktop. So I do not want to occupy so much space. May I delete the folder from the desktop in such a way that folders from C to not delete themselves too? I cannot explain what is C. ... hmm.. a space in any PC or laptop where most files are being saved. thank you!

Comment
  • Hello!

Children