SDL Data Protection Suite does not work with C# API Integration

Hello,

I'm currently having a problem using the "SDL Data Protection Suite" task programmatically with "Sdl.ProjectAutomation" C# APIs.

I need to execute the "Protect Data" task each time my custom program is being run, but unfortunately at the end of the process none of the files that get deployed to the project have their data protected.

If I manually run the task named "Protect Data" via Trados graphical interface, data gets protected correctly.

This is a portion of the code we are using for executing all tasks that we need:

Screenshot of C# code in an IDE showing the use of Sdl.ProjectAutomation APIs to run tasks in SDL Trados Studio, including the 'SDL Data Protection Suite' task with the ID 'SDPSAnonymizerTask'.

The Data Protection task is running inside the try-catch block, using the task ID "SDPSAnonymizerTask"

The current version of SDL Trados that is currently running on my machine is SDL Trados Studio 2019 SR2 - 15.2.8.3007, and I'm running latest version of plugin SDL Trados Data Protection Suite.

Am I missing something?

Thank you in advance for your help.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 1:35 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data