REST API for Update Main Translation Memory Batch Task

Hello,

Our firm uses GS 2020 SR1 CU08 with Trados Studio 2022 17.0.6.14902, and I am trying to automate the finalisation process via Groupshare REST APIs.

So far I've found an API called "ProjectFinalize" and it works perfectly except that it converts the bilingual file into the native source file extension (e.g. Word document). I am seeking an API, or any workaround, just to have the Server-based TMs updated without finalising the file. Please find the screenshots below for illustration:

(Note: I am aware that the API interacts directly with GS instead of Studio, but I've attached the task sequences for purpose of demonstrating our goal, and that is, to just have the main TMs updated without generating any native files)

Screenshot of Trados Studio's ProjectFinalize API documentation showing the HTTP POST request to finalize a project with implementation notes.

Screenshot of Trados Studio's Batch Tasks window with the 'Finalize' task sequence selected, detailing the tasks 'Update Main Translation Memories' and 'Generate Target Translations'.

Screenshot of Trados Studio's Batch Tasks window with the 'Update Main Translation Memories' task sequence selected, detailing the task to update the main translation memories with translated bilingual files.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 4:10 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data