Trados Studio 2022 fuzzy settings

Hello,

I am trying to get fuzzy target from Trados Studio to use as one of the parameters in out internal translation API.

Here are my questions for the same

1. How to setup project to find fuzzy? Does it need TMs?
  2. How to set up fuzzy match score?
  3. If fuzzy match above score “XX” is found in Trados for a sentence, how to grab the target for this fuzzy match. We need this fuzzy match target to be send as one of the parameters in our API Request
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi  ,  just seeing this thread is still open; sorry for not getting back to you.

So, lets recap to see if I understand everything.

Can you confirm the type of plugin integration you developing?

• Translation Provider
    • Batch task
    • Integration API (e.g. creating your owns view within Trados Studio)

From the details above, I can see that you have developed a Translation Provider. 

Correct me if I'm wrong, but If I understood you correctly, you are attempting to access the project context from the project wizard during project creation, from the Translation Provider?

If I understood that correctly, the API integrations don't work that way.  The project implements the Translation Memory Provider, not the other way around.  The TM provider doesn't expose access to the project that implements it. 

Not sure if that helps.  Might be better to have a conversation to understand better the issue you're describing and then help you better in choosing the right strategy.

let me know

emoji
Children