Regarding the issue of using plugins and TM together

While testing the developed plugin, I encountered an issue. When using the plugin and TM for pre-translating documents, if the minimum match rate is higher than the TM threshold, the content from the TM is not applied as expected. However, the plugin also does not process this sentence. Why is this?

Trados Studio project configuration showing Dip Trados Plugin 2.1.0 and TM.sdltm selected.

This is project configuration information (plugin, TM)
Pre-translation file configuration with minimum match rate set to 75 and options for segment matching.
This is the configuration of the pre translated file
Pre-translation result showing a 74% match from TM not applied to the segment 'Ju Zi' in the document.
This is the result of pre translation
Code snippet of the SearchTranslationUnitsMasked method with a temporary adjustment for testing.
This is the temporary code adjustment I used for testing
After debugging, it was found that if the translationUnits[i].SourceSegment in the SearchTranslationUnitsMasked method is associated with the used TM, the corresponding value of mask[i] is False.
How can I set or adjust the code so that when the TM does not meet the threshold condition, the plugin is used to translate the current sentence?
Thinks!

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 1:41 PM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]