This place is where you can suggest, discuss, and vote on ideas. If you want to create an idea for an other related product choose the appropriate group on this page.

When you select to create a new idea, there are a few things you can do to ensure RWS Development and other community participants understand the idea. See here for Idea best practices.

• Back-ups for TMs on Cloud

• Under Community Review on
    • 1 Comment
    I recently encountered a problem with one of my TMs on the Cloud. I did some maintenance, but I set the filter for deleting TM items in batch mode wrongly. As a result, I noticed the next morning that my TM (of more than 280,000 lines) was completely...
  • Ability to view term images in the online editor and the Trados Studio editor

Former Member
    Former Member
    • Planned for Future Release on
    • 2 Comments
    Our termbase contains several terms with images of our products as additional context for the translators i.e. to help them understand what the product is, what it looks like and how it differs to another similar product. Currently, however, it isn...
  • Keep structured Project Folder - filter folfer by Path

• 0 Comments
    I would be interested to have a structured management of the project folders like in Studio. The possibility to filter or order projects by Path would be appreciated.
  • Make automated email notifications customizable

• 3 Comments
    It would be great if PMs or Admins would be able to customize automated notifications. Which content elements are included, when/how often reminders are sent, linking additional resources, etc. would help streamline the experience for translators, reviewers...
  • [Customer Portal] Function for linguists to request PMs to change due dates

• 0 Comments
    In Trados Team, project managers can directly change due dates but linguists cannot. However, if a specified due date for a production project is not feasible, the linguist will need the function to negotiate with the PM for an extension, preferably...
  • Ability to limit terminologist ability to use the Clear-All button while maintaining TermBases

• 0 Comments
    You can limit the ability for terminologists to delete a term in the permission screen, can you also limit the right to Clear All, Clear All removes the entire Termbase entries. Or move this button far away from the Delete button.
  • Make comments in Trados Team more visible

Former Member
    Former Member
    • 0 Comments
    Currently comments which are added to a Trados Team project when completing a task, are very hard to find. You need to click on the name of a task in the inbox to pull up the details and then scroll down the page to see the comment which appears in the...
  • Opening multiple files in a single Online Editor instance

• 0 Comments
    This function would be useful especially for projects including a large number of files like DITA XMLs.
  • terminology check in online editor

• 0 Comments
    Hi, currently we are missing the possibility to run terminology checks in the online editor. Is this something that you have on the roadmap and if yes, when will it be available? Many thanks Tom
  • Ability to set the termbase search settings in the Trados Live Team project templates

Former Member
    Former Member
    • 1 Comment
    In the past suboptimal termbase search settings on our projects have led to similar but incorrect terms being suggested to the translators in Trados Studio, which has led to mistranslations. For this reason, we have customised our termbase search settings...