Idea Delivered

Idea delivered. Also good to look at apps in this area - see appstore.sdl.com which I believe has multiple apps for this use case.

Global Search and Replace function within the files of a project.

It would be useful to be able to select multiple files of a project for searching and replacing words and sentences. This function was present in the old SDLX.

Parents
  • I know this is old, but still this feature would be incredibly useful for projects containing several files, as it could happen that you realize a term needed a different translation but you're already on the 10th file of the project. Opening each file separately takes a long time and is likely to freeze the program. A global filter or search and replace pointing to all instances where a word was used would be tremendously helpful, unless there is already a similar function that solves this?

Comment
  • I know this is old, but still this feature would be incredibly useful for projects containing several files, as it could happen that you realize a term needed a different translation but you're already on the 10th file of the project. Opening each file separately takes a long time and is likely to freeze the program. A global filter or search and replace pointing to all instances where a word was used would be tremendously helpful, unless there is already a similar function that solves this?

Children
No Data