Under Community Review

Inform users regularly about fixes/features actually BEING WORKED ON for next update

Reading the user's bugreports/requests in the forum, one can see almost always statements like "yes, this is in our backlog, but we did not get to that yet".

So it would be good to start informing users what is then actually being worked on for the next update if it's not what users keep asking for.

This could add more transparency and trust between users and SDL.

Parents
  • Hi , I'm not in the beta. I was added there back when XLIFF 2.0 parser was in development and I helped to test it. But then I was kicked out for unknown reason one day... so if I'm not welcome there, I'm not going to beg to be added again.

In any case, this idea is about being transparent to ALL users, not just to a few specially-privileged ones. So that also a once-in-a-few-months visitor can clearly see what is in the kitchen.

Comment
  • Hi , I'm not in the beta. I was added there back when XLIFF 2.0 parser was in development and I helped to test it. But then I was kicked out for unknown reason one day... so if I'm not welcome there, I'm not going to beg to be added again.

In any case, this idea is about being transparent to ALL users, not just to a few specially-privileged ones. So that also a once-in-a-few-months visitor can clearly see what is in the kitchen.

Children
No Data