Under Community Review

Please make optional whether Find & Replace window is always on top or NOT

Hi,

I have noticed that in the Studio 2022 version, the Find & Replace windows stays always on top, even when switching to completely other programs (websites, PDFs etc.), which is extremely annoying! There is no need for it to still stay on top over website browsers, Word-documents or any other programs that are not Studio.

Is there a way to stop it from always being on top (so that it does not stay overlayed on OTHER programs that are not Studio)?

Parents
  • Definitley gets my vote.  Until this gets implemented there is an AutoHotkey workaround here:

Joseph Macdonald I don't believe there is a setting for this. In a way it's almost funny as for years people complained that they wanted a way to put this window on top and now you want the opposite…
    By in Trados Studio > 7. AutoHotKey

Comment
  • Definitley gets my vote.  Until this gets implemented there is an AutoHotkey workaround here:

Joseph Macdonald I don't believe there is a setting for this. In a way it's almost funny as for years people complained that they wanted a way to put this window on top and now you want the opposite…
    By in Trados Studio > 7. AutoHotKey

Children