Not Considering

Save a bilingual sdlxliff file as 'old Trados'

I don't know why, but some extremely conservative clients still ask me to use old-fashioned Trados (2007). Is it possible to provide a feature to save translation in this format? It is very funny that I have to use memoQ for this purpose: weirdly it can create such old-Trados-like files. If Kilgrey can, maybe SDL can do it too?

Parents
  • Hi Adam,

Thank you for your input, but as I said before I do not care about TTX. I am talking about bilingual doc. Using Trados 2007 is as obvious as complicated (I already mentioned that I don't need another PC with older Windows just for 2 jobs per quarter). That's why I thought, if it was so easy for Kilgray to implement it, why not for SDL. However Paul made it clear. Well, ok.  Thank you Paul for SDL Legit! hint. And Happy New Year to all =)

Comment
  • Hi Adam,

Thank you for your input, but as I said before I do not care about TTX. I am talking about bilingual doc. Using Trados 2007 is as obvious as complicated (I already mentioned that I don't need another PC with older Windows just for 2 jobs per quarter). That's why I thought, if it was so easy for Kilgray to implement it, why not for SDL. However Paul made it clear. Well, ok.  Thank you Paul for SDL Legit! hint. And Happy New Year to all =)

Children
No Data