Under Community Review

Send an automated reminder for ICR

Our client Apollo Vredestein has repeatedly requested to send a reminder to their in-country reviewers 2 days before the set deadline. In TMS I have the functionality to create a Project for a particular job and set a deadline per work flow step as well as set a reminder. Unfortunately these reminders do not work for ManTra users on client's side and no automated reminder is sent.

We have at our PMO also other clients that have expressed interest/need in such reminders, so it would be very helpful if this functionality of TMS could be linked with ManTra.

Kind regards,

Baiba

Parents
  • Hi Ian,

I am not sure about the previous ideas. This one (Include a review deadline in the ManTra ‘Ready to Review’ emails) is about the deadline, not the functionality of sending reminder. It is of course very important, but if I understand the process correctly, then that is about the first e-mail notification client reviewers would receive, not a reminder just before the deadline is reached.

And the other one (Ability to send a reminder to the assigned reviewer for a specific task) is not entirely clear to me as in our case a group of reviewers is assigned for a language and, at least in TMS, it makes a big difference whether a group or 1 individual directly is assigned to the task when it comes to reminders.

Comment
  • Hi Ian,

I am not sure about the previous ideas. This one (Include a review deadline in the ManTra ‘Ready to Review’ emails) is about the deadline, not the functionality of sending reminder. It is of course very important, but if I understand the process correctly, then that is about the first e-mail notification client reviewers would receive, not a reminder just before the deadline is reached.

And the other one (Ability to send a reminder to the assigned reviewer for a specific task) is not entirely clear to me as in our case a group of reviewers is assigned for a language and, at least in TMS, it makes a big difference whether a group or 1 individual directly is assigned to the task when it comes to reminders.

Children
No Data