Under Community Review

Disabling the previewer in Publication Manager

The previewer in the Publication Manager is slow and - to me - offer very little value. I would really appreciate an option to disable it.

Parents
  • Not only is the Publication Manager previewer slow. If I turn on the previewer under "Browse repository" and start working - for example changing metadata on several objects - everything will freeze. To fix this issue I must "kill" Oxygen in Task Manager and start from scratch. Most of my colleagues have this problem. We do have a serious issue with our network speed, but nobody seems to be able to work out where the problem is, neither my own IT people nor your product support - at least so far. This is in fact very annoying.

Comment
  • Not only is the Publication Manager previewer slow. If I turn on the previewer under "Browse repository" and start working - for example changing metadata on several objects - everything will freeze. To fix this issue I must "kill" Oxygen in Task Manager and start from scratch. Most of my colleagues have this problem. We do have a serious issue with our network speed, but nobody seems to be able to work out where the problem is, neither my own IT people nor your product support - at least so far. This is in fact very annoying.

Children
No Data