Not Considering

Auto Expiry of content

SDL needs to provide a way to "auto-expire" content in the CMS system

Example use case for this functionality: pages and content for campaigns that are seasonal and promotional which have a very specific time frame for when it is available for public consumption. In some cases the expiration date includes a very specific time, i.e. promotional rate available until Dec 31st 11:59 pm EST.

It would be great to have the ability to define an expiration date and time so at the end of the campaign, the content can auto-expire without having to go through a heavy process.

Parents
  • We have use cases for this functionality. There is a need for pages and content for campaigns that are seasonal and promotional which have a very specific time frame for when it is available for public consumption. In some cases the expiration date includes a very specific time, i.e. promotional rate available until Dec 31st 11:59 pm EST. It would be great to have the ability to define an expiration date and time so at the end of the campaign, the content can auto-expire without having to go through a heavy process.

Comment
  • We have use cases for this functionality. There is a need for pages and content for campaigns that are seasonal and promotional which have a very specific time frame for when it is available for public consumption. In some cases the expiration date includes a very specific time, i.e. promotional rate available until Dec 31st 11:59 pm EST. It would be great to have the ability to define an expiration date and time so at the end of the campaign, the content can auto-expire without having to go through a heavy process.

Children
No Data