Idea Delivered

In Tridion Sites 10 it is now possible to select multiple activities and approve them all at once, where applicable. Selected decision activities will be grouped per activity definition. 

Workflow Approval Bundling / Multiple Components

As a content editor or workflow approver, I need to be able to bundle/group components in workflow so I can select multiple components to approve at once instead of one at a time.

Parents
  • To add some context, I've seen that desire to select multiple items in relation to:

• Items in a translation job
    • Items for a given page
    • Anything meant for a specific user

Tangibly, it'd be nice to be able to select and approve items in workflow "grouped up" by the above item types.

Though the full list of workflow items is still useful, the thinking as a workflow user is I'd like to group and see everything I'm working on.

I'd also like to be able to approve nearly everything for a jobs, pages, or request where I can note and reject specific issues while approving everything else. Slight smile

Comment
  • To add some context, I've seen that desire to select multiple items in relation to:

• Items in a translation job
    • Items for a given page
    • Anything meant for a specific user

Tangibly, it'd be nice to be able to select and approve items in workflow "grouped up" by the above item types.

Though the full list of workflow items is still useful, the thinking as a workflow user is I'd like to group and see everything I'm working on.

I'd also like to be able to approve nearly everything for a jobs, pages, or request where I can note and reject specific issues while approving everything else. Slight smile

Children