Image scale in divxml result

Hello,

Are there any attributes showing in the divxml result for the scale of an image, for a macro <igt;image;5m;;;;width> or <igt;image;;5m;;;depth> which is fitting an image to a specific width or depth?

I have the result below for the line containing a macro <igt;image;;5m;;;depth> 
<line xfinal="173.88" yfinal="146.03" lnwidth="78.37" lnmeas="426.14" lindent="0" rindent="0" prelead="11" qdtype="center" bandwidth="2.63" letspace="0" maxasc="7" maxdesc="3.5" ldextra="0.5" sobprelead="true" first="true" vkpstart="true" quadset="true"><image id="image" type="eps" path="/graphics/image" x="0" y="-7" w="160" h="14.2" rotation="0" priority="0" scale="1.000000" cropx="0" cropy="0" cropw="160" croph="14.2"/></line>,
which shows the scale is 100%.

I can get the scale in the attribute "scale if I put exact scale in <igt;image;;;;;50>

I am using XPP 8.4 in Solaris.

Chung

Parents
  • Hi Chung,

As my colleague Jonathan Dagresta suggested, please open a support ticket with SDL Customer Support so we can investigate this further and address the possible bug.

However I must note that if this is determined to be a defect that requires a patch, we will only be able to provide patches in the Active and Matured releases of XPP, which would be XPP 9.4 and XPP 9.3 respectively. For you to make use of the fix you would need to consider an upgrade to either one of those two XPP releases.

I must then also note that XPP 9.4 is not supported on the Solaris platform. But XPP 9.3 is supported on Solaris and provided engineering patch support as well.

• Hi Chung,

As my colleague Jonathan Dagresta suggested, please open a support ticket with SDL Customer Support so we can investigate this further and address the possible bug.

However I must note that if this is determined to be a defect that requires a patch, we will only be able to provide patches in the Active and Matured releases of XPP, which would be XPP 9.4 and XPP 9.3 respectively. For you to make use of the fix you would need to consider an upgrade to either one of those two XPP releases.

I must then also note that XPP 9.4 is not supported on the Solaris platform. But XPP 9.3 is supported on Solaris and provided engineering patch support as well.

Children