How to call different table specs in CSS model?

I am using XPP 9.4 and trying to call different table specs but not able to call through CSS. Can anybody suggest how to call the table specs through CSS?

Parents
  • Shahnawaz,

Maybe I did not understand correctly your question, but in cals tables a different tabstyle is called in either the <table or <tgroup element:
      <table tabstyle="something"> or <tgroup tgroupstyle="something">
    In CSS in order to make cals tables work you need to import either the 'cals_table.css' or the 'cals_t5.css' stylesheets into your CSS stylesheet to make cals tables work.
    (in XPP 9.1 we stopped using macros to support the cals table model)

With either of those stylesheets imported, the tabstyle or tgroupstyle attribute will work and call out a different table style for that particular table.

• Shahnawaz,

Maybe I did not understand correctly your question, but in cals tables a different tabstyle is called in either the <table or <tgroup element:
      <table tabstyle="something"> or <tgroup tgroupstyle="something">
    In CSS in order to make cals tables work you need to import either the 'cals_table.css' or the 'cals_t5.css' stylesheets into your CSS stylesheet to make cals tables work.
    (in XPP 9.1 we stopped using macros to support the cals table model)

With either of those stylesheets imported, the tabstyle or tgroupstyle attribute will work and call out a different table style for that particular table.

Children