How to generate the bottom rule for a specific column which is coming in the last row of the table?

I need to generate the bottom rule for a specific column (for example, only for 2nd column) which is the last row of the table. I tried "<?xpp hrule;1?>" and other macros but unable to generate it.

As this is the last row of the table, so none of the macro is generating the bottom rule. If I tried to use "<?xpp setbrul;btmbox;0.5q?>" but that is generating the full bottom rule. 

I am able to generate the bottom rule for a specific column but for that I need to add dummy row at the end of the table which I do not want to add.

I just want to know, is there any other way to generate the bottom rule for a specific column without adding dummy row.

Please advise.

Thanks and Regards,

Shahnawaz

emoji
Parents
  • Hi Shahnawaz,

If you are activating a non-standard row rule in a specific column in the last row (which you are by doing <hrule;1> to use a Style 1 row rule), then it should work.

However, if elsewhere (like in table specs) you have suppressed all row rules then as a separate step you may need to "enable" this specific row rule as well.

Try adding <?xpp ahrule?> in that same column and see if that helps.

Other things for you to check are that 1) the row rule for that row/col has a non-zero thickness and 2) the row rule for that row/col is not color white (or not the same color as whatever the "background" color is.

I hope one or more of those things helps you get the rule you desire.

Jonathan Dagresta
    RWS Group/
    XPP Development

emoji
  • Hi Shahnawaz,

If you are activating a non-standard row rule in a specific column in the last row (which you are by doing <hrule;1> to use a Style 1 row rule), then it should work.

However, if elsewhere (like in table specs) you have suppressed all row rules then as a separate step you may need to "enable" this specific row rule as well.

Try adding <?xpp ahrule?> in that same column and see if that helps.

Other things for you to check are that 1) the row rule for that row/col has a non-zero thickness and 2) the row rule for that row/col is not color white (or not the same color as whatever the "background" color is.

I hope one or more of those things helps you get the rule you desire.

Jonathan Dagresta
    RWS Group/
    XPP Development

emoji
Children