How to call Xymacro in CSS?

Hi Everybody,

I am trying to call Xymacro through CSS but unable to call it and below is the format which I am using in my CSS file:

{display: -xpp-macro(marco_name)

I am using XPP 9.6.1.0 version and below is the updated CSS files showing under Lsyslib\CSS folder:

Screenshot of a file explorer window with folders named html_table, xpp, cals_t5, cals_table, empty, and sys, highlighting the xpp folder. 
Can anyone assist me to call xymacro through CSS.

Thanks!
Shahnawaz

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 5:37 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • I think I found the explanation to the move baseline miracle.
    From my testing it seems like the vertical-align property has been implemented as a relative thing. So it will add or substract the number you gave it to whatever the baseline has already been set.>
    If you do the following:

para::before {
    content: -xpp-macro(mb, '-3pt') "generated text ";
    }

And you want the text that follows the para tag to align with the "generated text" you need to set up your para as follows:

para {
     vertical-align: -3pt;
    }

This will make the para text move back to its original baseline. (note the change in direction here)

Setting the vertical-align property to 'baseline' just keeps it on the same -3pt baseline from the ::before rule.

I think I will open up a ticket on this.
    I would expect that the vertical-align: baseline; would return to the original baseline of the current line, just like the mb;0 does

emoji
Children
No Data