My computer restarted for an update and for some reason I can't log into Baccs. I have urgent invoices to send. How can I find my ID and reset my password so that I can send everything by EOB?

Hi everyone,

It's all in the title, could anyone please help me figure out how to find my ID and reset my password? the window that pop-ups and asks for my credentials doesn't offer any link to click for help resetting them. It's really urgent, I'd really appreciate any help here... Thank you! 

My computer restarted for an update and for some reason I can't log into Baccs. I have urgent invoices to send. How can I find my ID and reset my password so that I can send everything by EOB?

Parents Reply
  • I am having the same issue with Trados Business Manager 5.2.23.0 - I can not even start it - I am trying what you are suggesting here in this video, but in SqlCe40Toolbox.exe (or 35) - the first option "Add SQL Server Compact 4.0 Connection ..." is greyed out. If I try "Detect SQL Server Compact file version" and I select baccsdb.sdf from C:\Users\aboloveschi\Documents\SDL Trados Business Manager\database - the tool crashes.

I just installed TBM - so this is a fresh install and I did not setup a password for this Admin user, the only I am asked is the location where to install it and to accept the licensing agreement.

I tried to uninstall, delete the folder: C:\Users\aboloveschi\Documents\SDL Trados Business Manager - then install again. Same thing. I am asked for a login and the username field is pre-filled with "Admin"

I am on Windows 10 with .NET 4.8

POST EDIT: So I uninstalled and tried 5.2.22.0 - same behavior.

I then uninstalled and tried with 5.2.0.0 - this one did not ask me to login. I started it and didn't change anything - everything looks fine - the bottom task bar is showing: User:Admin - but again, I did not enter any password nor was I asked to. I then applied 5.2.23.0 on top of this and then it worked, 5.2.23.0 started without any login required.

If anyone reading this needs to try this approach, the older versions are available for download here:

downloadcenter.sdl.com/.../Business-Manager-Team

It looks to me like a bug in 5.2.22 and 5.2.23 at least.

Children