Linking Vendors to Customers

Sorry again ...

But how to link a vendor to one or more customers ???

Trados Studio screenshot showing a Price-list window with sections for Notes, Price-list items, Resulting price-list, Linked customers, and Linked vendors.

MANY THANKS

Pietro

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 5:29 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Sorry ... I misunderstood ... That was the scrrnshot about a link between a price-list to and a vendor.

the real question is: if I have a price-list for a customer, can I link to this customer a vendor with his/her price-list?

Trados Studio screenshot showing a price-list with a description for written translation and creation date. Tabs for notes, price-list items, resulting price-list, linked customers, and linked vendors are visible.

Not sure if I need this but, for now, when I open a job, I do not have a vendor selected ... maybe there is a way to link a customer to 1 or more vendors .... BUT, right now I am thinking that could be very BAD actually, because if I forgot to change it then the notification goes to the wrong person and bla bla bla ...

Sorry. Never mind! My fault!

Thank you

P.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 5:30 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
  • Sorry ... I misunderstood ... That was the scrrnshot about a link between a price-list to and a vendor.

the real question is: if I have a price-list for a customer, can I link to this customer a vendor with his/her price-list?

Trados Studio screenshot showing a price-list with a description for written translation and creation date. Tabs for notes, price-list items, resulting price-list, linked customers, and linked vendors are visible.

Not sure if I need this but, for now, when I open a job, I do not have a vendor selected ... maybe there is a way to link a customer to 1 or more vendors .... BUT, right now I am thinking that could be very BAD actually, because if I forgot to change it then the notification goes to the wrong person and bla bla bla ...

Sorry. Never mind! My fault!

Thank you

P.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 5:30 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children