Biller information not showing in invoices ... and now I can't login after reinstalling

Hi!

I'm having some trouble with Business Manager. I posted in the general group around a week back. Now I'm posting in the right one :)

The first problem (which I asked about there) was that all my invoices suddenly started having the biller information blank, even though I had entered the company information correctly and it had always worked before.

I wanted to try updating the program, but the update process always failed (404 error when trying to download the file)

I tried reinstalling TBM a couple of days ago.

Now it is asking me for my username and password to log in. I don't remember setting this before, and I don't see any recovery option. And the default username and password which I looked up (Admin, User@TBM) doesn't work.

What now?

Regards,

Dan

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Eugene!

Thanks for your reply. Let's use this thread to continue the conversation Slight smile

Firstly, could you resend the download link? It seems that you forgot to make it a link in your response on the thread, so it was just plain text showing part, but not all, of the link path.

What I have on my machine at the moment is an old TBM v6 (I found it still in my downloads folder from before, it's the one I used to try reinstalling TBM last week)

I've tried the password reset instructions you shared, but so far they are not working for me:

File explorer showing two database files, one named 'tbmdb (conflicted).sqlite' and the other 'tbmdb.sqlite', with different file sizes and modified dates.

There are 2 database files in the folder for some reason.

Database table with two entries showing user details, one with username 'User' and the other 'Admin', both with passwords cleared and active status.

For both, I cleared the passwords as above. Both had username DRadice rather than Admin, so I changed it to Admin in both. Logging in with Admin and password still doesn't work. I also tried moving the conflicted database out of the folder, in case that would help.

Once I have that download link, perhaps doing this with the most up-to-date version will work?

Regards,

Dan.

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:11 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children