Converting Quote to Job

According to the product documentation, there should be a tab for converting a quote into a job next to the "Generate PDFs" tab.  As you can see from the screenshot, there is no tab:

Screenshot of Trados Studio interface showing tabs for 'Resulting price-list', 'Client milestones', 'Files', 'Quotes', 'Translation projects', with 'Generate PDFs' tab visible but no tab for converting a quote into a job.

Is there some setting I have to change to make the tab visible?  

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:20 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • I just tested this with a quote I had prepared but not sent.  If I went into "Change Status" and clicked on "Accepted," The "Sent" in the "Status" column changed to "Accepted."  However, there was no job created for this client.

Your second graphic "Quote 0001. . ." does not appear when I open a quote.  I only get "Edit Quote" with no taskbar to accept a quote etc.

Screenshot of Trados Studio's 'Edit Quote' interface showing the quote status changed to 'Accepted' with options to create notification, quote planning, generate PDFs, write a message to PM, import data from CAT tools, and print.

How were you able to bring up this window?  I have the client open with the quote tab prominent.  When I click on a particular quote, I only get "Edit Quote," I don't get the screen you show above.  Why is this so??

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 6:20 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children
No Data