Unabe to upgrade from Baacs to TBM

Hi,

I'm trying to upgrade my Baacs Desktop 4.14.0 version to TBM version 6.0.0. Probably I've skipped some steps but I'm stuck and I couldn't find a tutorial and probably I'm missing some steps and I need assistance.

What I've done:

- downloaded and installed the Trados Business Manager Essential free trial version

- changed the User details with my information and license code

I can't use the software because I get this error message:

Trados Business Manager application with an error message stating 'An error has occurred. Information about error occurred has been sent to our developers. Application may no longer respond until reloaded. You can press F12 to view error details in the browser's console. Reload'.

- I try to reload but the windows is kind of blocked

What can I do?

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 11:04 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply
  • Hi Valeria,

We can do few things ti solve an issue.

• Which version you're using? If not the latest (6.1.73), we'll need to provide you an installer (if you have older version in your account, for example).
    • Can you please send me log file, or if you press F12, please switch to the Console tab at the top of that window, to see red text.
    I am considering whether to continue using Baacs as a management system upgrading it to a more recent version. I am especially interested in knowing if I can import my current database with all my customers, projects, invoices, etc.

Yes, upgrade is possible.  Upgrading from version 5 

Another question to the community here is: has anyone ever used the e-invoice functionality for Italy? Has the "Agenzia delle Entrate" system accepted the .xml file generated with TBM? This point is crucial to me, if this functionality doesn't work, I need to find/buy another system.

Yep, could be great to move it. E-invoices are in beta, non-tested state.

emoji
Children
No Data