I purchased a Languageweaver Team Yearly subscription using a credit card and the button Manage Subscription is disabled, so I cannot download my purchase invoice.

I purchased a Languageweaver Team Yearly subscription using a credit card and the button Manage Subscription is disabled, so I cannot download my purchase invoice. There is a message "You are not allowed to manage this subscription. Please contact your account administrator if you want some changed to be made to this subscription." however I verified that I am administrator of my Languageweaver account. The only button which works in that page is "Contact us" which takes me to this community support forum. Is there a workaround for this issue or is there a way to contact languageweaver support without a support contract?

Screenshot of Trados Studio's Subscription Information page showing an error message 'You are not allowed to manage this subscription. Please contact your account administrator if you want some changes to be made to this subscription.' The Manage Subscription button is disabled, while the Contact Us button is active. Subscription details such as start and end date, and status are visible.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 10:26 AM (GMT 0) on 4 Mar 2024]
emoji