I cannot download or remove clould projects from Studui 2021

Trados Studio project list with pre-loaded projects marked as 'Cloud project' and options to 'Not Download'.

Hi, Team

Above projects were pre-loaded with the install of Studio 2021, but I cannot download or remove them.

They are just occuping my project list and make it hard to find real project.

When I try to remove them, I see below message;

Error message in Trados Studio stating 'The method or operation is not implemented.' with an OK button.

Please let me know how to remove them.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:51 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • These projects were not pre-loaded with the installation of Studio.  They are coming from Language Cloud or Trados Live.  The way to remove them is to close them down in the cloud first and then they won't keep reappearing in Studio.  In the next update for Studio (due soon) there will be a feature to only display the current projects you are working on so that will reduce the number that get automatically added to your list, but in the meantime perhaps you could also use the project filters in the navigation pane of Studio to filter out the ones you don't want to see?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

• These projects were not pre-loaded with the installation of Studio.  They are coming from Language Cloud or Trados Live.  The way to remove them is to close them down in the cloud first and then they won't keep reappearing in Studio.  In the next update for Studio (due soon) there will be a feature to only display the current projects you are working on so that will reduce the number that get automatically added to your list, but in the meantime perhaps you could also use the project filters in the navigation pane of Studio to filter out the ones you don't want to see?

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children