SDL Trados Studio 2019 Freelance with a free subscription to SDL language cloud.

HelIo,

I have just joined this group.

I used to be able to access SDL Language cloud but, now when trying, I get this error message: 

An error has occurred while using the translation provider AnyTM: SDL Machine Translation: engine not found.

I checked that my subscription is active and it is (it is on a auto-renewable mode).

I have installed the latest plugin sdl-machine-translation-cloud/941 but it is still not working.

I do not know what else to do.  Can anyone help? 

Thank you in advance

Emmanuelle Gold

Parents Reply
  • Thank you, Radu.

This helps. So to recap: I will get the same results from the Neural Machine Translation as from the Machine Language Cloud. I had installed the plugin mentioned above but I uninstalled it as I thought this was the cause of the problem. I have just reinstalled it but do not get any results anymore, not even NMT as before. In fact, I have noticed in the project settings of my projects that, although I tick all the boxes of the TMs used, mine and AnyTm SDL Machine Translation and click on ok at the bottom of the page, they are not added to the project anymore. 

I really do not understand what is happening. 

If you have any idea what the problem might be, that would be very helpful. 

I might have ticked or unticked a key box I am not aware of. I do not use Studio very often but was going to use it more.

Thanks, 

Emmanuelle

Children