Trados Live not synchronizing

I opened a project with two files in Studio and also sent it to the cloud (as I wanted to also update my TM and Termbase in the cloud). I only worked on this project in Studio. When I exported the translated file (I am not yet quite sure which is the best way to do this, as formerly I only worked with single files where I can simply create a target file of the translation), I realized that the changes I made to the translation in a revision step were not there. I found no other way than to copy the target text in studio and paste it into a new word file. As I am progressing now with the second file of this project, I see that the first around 50 segments are in Trados Live, but the rest is missing. What can I do to synchronize the files on my PC and in the cloud?

Kind regards

Ina

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,  can you confirm if I understood correctly the translation process:

1. Create a project with 2 files in Trados Studio

2. Upload the project in Cloud (you selected the cloud TM and cloud TB)

3. The target file was exported and the changes from the Review stage were not there

I would like to ask after importing the project into Cloud, where did you continue the translation, was it in Trados Studio or in Cloud Online Editor?

How did you try to export the target file? Did you tried to export it from Cloud/Online Editor or from Trados Studio -> Batch task -> Generate target files (Cloud projects)?

Alex J.

emoji
  • Hi  ,  can you confirm if I understood correctly the translation process:

1. Create a project with 2 files in Trados Studio

2. Upload the project in Cloud (you selected the cloud TM and cloud TB)

3. The target file was exported and the changes from the Review stage were not there

I would like to ask after importing the project into Cloud, where did you continue the translation, was it in Trados Studio or in Cloud Online Editor?

How did you try to export the target file? Did you tried to export it from Cloud/Online Editor or from Trados Studio -> Batch task -> Generate target files (Cloud projects)?

Alex J.

emoji
Children