General error while I access my project in Trados

I have recently open my first project in Trados and I have created it as a cloud project because I wanted to be able to work on it from different devices.

I've been working on it online for a week and now, when I try to open the project from Studio, I get the message "General error while accessing project" and cannot download it.

I can still access the project and work on it from the cloud interface, just not via Studio.

Any suggestions?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Thank you for your answer Radu. 

Actually, I've tried to recreate the project from the beginning, but this is the error that I get:

Error message in Trados Studio 2022 SR2 stating 'Impossible to add file to project' with file path and suggestion to click OK to continue or Cancel to stop the process.

If I try to dowload the project I created online that is what I get:

Notification in Trados Studio showing a general error during access to project 'Ananda' with an option to open in Cloud for more details.

Then, I tried to create a new project from another .doc file, I didn't get any message of error, but the file was not uploaded:

Trados Studio new project creation window with no files uploaded, showing project name 'Progetto 1' and destination languages Italian and German.

I have tried with two or three files but the results was always the same.

I don't know what is happening, I had created at least a couple of project before and I had no problems. 

The version I have is Trados Studio 2022 SR2 - 17.2.9.18688.

Thank you so much

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 7:32 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
Children