Studio malfunction after Subtitling Installation

Hi team! 

I got a problem like this: after installing Subtitling and disable the numberpad as per its instructions,  trados studio 2021 flashes with a popup box quickly and has gone, what happened?  I can't use the studio any more.

I need a prompt solution since I have work to do. Urgent!

emoji
Parents
  •  

Please delete the following folders and try to restart Studio.  If all is well then reinstall your plugins after making sure you have the latest ones for your product, either from the appstore at https://appstore.rws.com/ or by using the integrated appstore in Trads Studio:

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

If you have manually downloaded your plugins from the AppStore then double click them to install them again, or preferably download the ones you want and install them via the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
  •  

Please delete the following folders and try to restart Studio.  If all is well then reinstall your plugins after making sure you have the latest ones for your product, either from the appstore at https://appstore.rws.com/ or by using the integrated appstore in Trads Studio:

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Roaming\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

c:\Users\%username%\AppData\Local\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

c:\ProgramData\SDL\SDL Trados Studio\16\Plugins

If you have manually downloaded your plugins from the AppStore then double click them to install them again, or preferably download the ones you want and install them via the integrated AppStore in Trados Studio.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji
Children