Languages are missing they end with Italian (Vatican City) and languages are not configured for the installation

Please help me I cannot use Trados languages are missing and not configured for the installaion. I have followed all the instructions and unistalled but without success. 

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Sorry about my ignorance. You make me become a pro though!!! I opened the file with Notepad and the languages that showed was source en-US and target language sv-SE. Please see copy of the first part here under.

It is a little complicated when I first installed the 5 languages I choose Italian (Italy), French (France), en-US, en-UK, and Danish (Denmark). But when I changed computer and took Trados from the old computer to the new, I read it was perhaps possible to choose English and get all the dialects in order to add Norwegean (Norway) as a fifth language. But, I learned you could not do that, and here I am. (There is a Swedish saying who wants too much often gets nothing). Thank you so much again!!!!

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="utf-8"?><xliff xmlns:sdl="">sdl.com/.../1.0" xmlns="urn:oasis:names:tc:xliff:document:1.2" version="1.2" sdl:version="1.0"><file original="translation-BGP_1811699-svSV.xml" datatype="x-sdlfilterframework2" source-language="en-US" target-language="sv-SE"><header><reference><internal-file form="base64">

emoji
Children