I bought a one year subscription to update the now obselete starter version. I downloaded the exe. file TradosStudio2022SR2_17.2.10.19084 after uninstalling the starter and removing any remaining starter files, and installed it. The activation window doe

I bought a one year subscription for freelance to update the now obselete starter version. The freelance licence is active.Program installed but activation window doesn't have the Language Cloud Subscription button. the Abonnement (subscription) button  has no effect.So how do I activate Freelance?

emoji
Parents
  • I’ve had time to think about this and come up with a possible solution.

The situation:

After purchasing my licence, I looked in the download section of my account. I was surprised that there was no new file to download. I was told that the installation .exe file was the one to download, which I queried several times. However, this file is Trados 2022 from 2022, with a licence valid until March 2023 which I extended until march 2024.

The problem:

This version desn’t understand the new licencing system and expects a new licence number for reactivation, which is why the familiar interface appears.

The solution:

I need a 2022 version installation file which understands the new licencing system and offers me the Language Cloud Subscription option

emoji
  • I’ve had time to think about this and come up with a possible solution.

The situation:

After purchasing my licence, I looked in the download section of my account. I was surprised that there was no new file to download. I was told that the installation .exe file was the one to download, which I queried several times. However, this file is Trados 2022 from 2022, with a licence valid until March 2023 which I extended until march 2024.

The problem:

This version desn’t understand the new licencing system and expects a new licence number for reactivation, which is why the familiar interface appears.

The solution:

I need a 2022 version installation file which understands the new licencing system and offers me the Language Cloud Subscription option

emoji
Children