I want to deactivate my license for installation on other device.

I installed Language Weaver, but the program has not opened since then.

When I open the program, I receive the message "Service 'Sdl.Desktop.Patform.CommandBars.lActionService' could not be started." Also, an error message stating, "An item with the same key has already been added."

I would like to ask you to help me solve this error. I have tried several times to uninstall the program and other relevant apps, and then reinstall the program again, following advice from various threads on the Community about the same issue, but I have not succeeded.

Before addressing the issue mentioned above, I kindly request that you deactivate my license on the current device. This will allow me to install it on another device while I await your support for the current device.

I have no idea which would be faster: solving the issue or deactivating it. I desperately want to use the program as usual.

Please help me solve the issue and deactivate my license.

<SDLErrorDetails time="2024-04-25 오후 9:18:46">
  <ErrorMessage>Service 'Sdl.Desktop.Platform.CommandBars.IActionService' could not be started.</ErrorMessage>
  <Exception>
    <Type>Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Services.ServiceStartException, Sdl.Desktop.Platform, Version=17.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=c28cdb26c445c888</Type>
    <HelpLink />
    <Source>Sdl.Desktop.Platform</Source>
    <HResult>-2146233088</HResult>
    <StackTrace><![CDATA[   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.ServiceContext.GetLocalService[T]()
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.ServiceContext.GetService[T]()
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.StudioWindow.get_ActionService()
   at Sdl.Platform.UI.StudioWindowForm.set_StudioWindow(IStudioWindow value)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.StudioWindow.Init(IEventAggregator eventAggregator)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Studio.CreateWindowInternal(Boolean setActive, IEventAggregator eventAggregator)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Studio.Run(ISplashScreen splashScreen, IPluginLoaderService pluginLoaderService, ICommandLineParsingService commandLineParsingService, IUserSettingsService userSettingsService, IEnumerable`1 startUpActions, ILicensingService licensingService)
   at Sdl.TranslationStudio.Application.Launcher.RunApplication()]]></StackTrace>
    <InnerException>
      <Type>System.ArgumentException, mscorlib, Version=4.0.0.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b77a5c561934e089</Type>
      <ParamName />
      <HelpLink />
      <Source>mscorlib</Source>
      <HResult>-2147024809</HResult>
      <StackTrace><![CDATA[   at System.ThrowHelper.ThrowArgumentException(ExceptionResource resource)
   at System.Collections.Generic.Dictionary`2.Insert(TKey key, TValue value, Boolean add)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.AddKey(TKey key, TItem item)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.KeyedCollection`2.InsertItem(Int32 index, TItem item)
   at System.Collections.ObjectModel.Collection`1.Add(T item)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.CommandBars.ActionService.OnStart()
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Services.AbstractService.Start(IServiceContext context)
   at Sdl.Desktop.Platform.Implementation.Services.ServiceContext.GetLocalService[T]()]]></StackTrace>
    </InnerException>
  </Exception>
  <Environment>
    <ProductName>Trados Studio</ProductName>
    <ProductVersion>Studio17</ProductVersion>
    <EntryAssemblyFileVersion>17.2.10.19084</EntryAssemblyFileVersion>
    <OperatingSystem>Microsoft Windows 10 Pro</OperatingSystem>
    <ServicePack>NULL</ServicePack>
    <OperatingSystemLanguage>1042</OperatingSystemLanguage>
    <CodePage>949</CodePage>
    <LoggedOnUser>win7-PC\win7</LoggedOnUser>
    <DotNetFrameWork>4.0.30319.42000</DotNetFrameWork>