License activation failed although I have a valid license

Hi,

I am unable to open Trados Studio 2019 (my account shows 1 available license). It tells me that evaluation has expired and prompts me to enter the licence key. However, activation fails due to an “invalid product key”. I renewed the licence from my account page, but the new licence key also reports as invalid. I’ve spent hours searching the help forums trying various fixes – none of which has worked. I now seem to have upgraded the licence to Studio 2021 Freelance, but I can’t open Studio 2019 to update the software. I've also tried generating an offline activation certificate, but can't find the required installation ID. Why does Studio suddenly think I'm using an evaluation copy and what can I do?

Many thanks in advance for some rapid assistance!

SDL Trados Studio 2019 Product Activation window showing an error message 'Evaluation Expired 37' with an Activate button below.Error dialog box stating 'Activation failed. Invalid Product Key. Make sure that the Product Key belongs to the intended product or product version.' with an OK button.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 11:05 AM (GMT 1) on 29 Apr 2024]
emoji
Parents Reply Children
No Data