Installation of SDL Trados 2015 on new laptop not working despite deactivating license on old laptop: I am trying to install my SDL Trados 2015 on my new laptop. I have successfully deactivated my license on my old laptop. But when I try to install Trado

Installation of SDL Trados 2015 on new laptop not working despite deactivating license on old laptop:

emoji
Parents
  • [Not sure what I did wrong, but somehow it didn't post my whole query, which is as follows]:

Installation of SDL Trados 2015 on new laptop not working despite deactivating license on old laptop:

I am trying to install my SDL Trados 2015 on my new laptop. I have successfully deactivated my license on my old laptop. But when I try to install Trados on my new laptop using the executable file, I get a pop up saying:

Setup has detected that the file [long file name - I have a screenshot, but it won't let me include it here] has changed since it was initially published.

I clicked on "Retry" a few times to no avail and then cancelled the setup.

I then managed (not sure how) to start the installation, but it got stuck at a point, saying "Cannot create SDLTradosStudio2015\setup.exe. (I left it "installing" for over three hours) and it never got past this point.

I restarted my laptop and tried the install again, but now I can't get past the first pop-up above "Setup has detected a file..."

Any assistance will be very gratefully received!

Thanks in advance!

emoji
  • [Not sure what I did wrong, but somehow it didn't post my whole query, which is as follows]:

I am trying to install my SDL Trados 2015 on my new laptop. I have successfully deactivated my license on my old laptop. But when I try to install Trados on my new laptop using the executable file, I get a pop up saying:

Setup has detected that the file [long file name - I have a screenshot, but it won't let me include it here] has changed since it was initially published.

I clicked on "Retry" a few times to no avail and then cancelled the setup.

I then managed (not sure how) to start the installation, but it got stuck at a point, saying "Cannot create SDLTradosStudio2015\setup.exe. (I left it "installing" for over three hours) and it never got past this point.

I restarted my laptop and tried the install again, but now I can't get past the first pop-up above "Setup has detected a file..."

Any assistance will be very gratefully received!

Thanks in advance!

emoji
Children