Term recognition doesn't work

I recently purchased Trados Studio 2022/2024 Freelance and installed the programs on a new computer running Windows 11. Term recognition doesn't work. I found lots of discussion about the issue and tried the suggested solutions (e.g., repairing, changing the name of folder). Nothing has helped. I also installed the 2019 version, which works on my old laptop, but not on my new computer. Has a solution has been found in the meantime?

emoji
Parents
  • This is my first time working with Windows 11 and Trados. I'm not sure whether the programs were installed as administrator. I installed the programs in the wrong order, but did the repairs. The message in the Term recognition window is "No results available". I spent two hours with a Trados expert who used to work for the company, and we tried many many things including uninstalling/reinstalling the programs, reorganizing the termbase, exporting the termbase and creating a new termbase. I can't remember everything. I've been working with Trados since the Workbench days.

emoji
  • This is my first time working with Windows 11 and Trados. I'm not sure whether the programs were installed as administrator. I installed the programs in the wrong order, but did the repairs. The message in the Term recognition window is "No results available". I spent two hours with a Trados expert who used to work for the company, and we tried many many things including uninstalling/reinstalling the programs, reorganizing the termbase, exporting the termbase and creating a new termbase. I can't remember everything. I've been working with Trados since the Workbench days.

emoji
Children