Trying to update TradosStudio2024_18.0.0.1013 to TradosStudio2024_18.0.1.2259

Trying to update TradosStudio2024_18.0.0.1013 to TradosStudio2024_18.0.1.2259, I got an error, so I decide first to roll back to the older (actual) version of studio. Now I can't open the older version, so I can't deactivate the software. Trying to have an offline deactivation, I got only a deactivation ticket an now I need a deactivation certificate. How can I get the deactivation certificate? Can I install rightaway the actual version of studio2024 18.0.1.2259 or schould I install the former version 18.0.0.1013 and then update to the newer version?

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Well in 20 or more years I've been using Norton, it has never failed me. the exact name of the supposed virus is ChainerHost.exe 

If you, being a known expert, tell me this is a legitimate part of the update package, then it will be the first time Norton failed... But in that case, why was this exe never before included in any update? And while we're "supposing", why isn't the RWS login page loading? and why aren't any downloads available? You'll have to admit this is all very curious as it all occurs simultaneously. Meanwhile I had no other choice than to revert to Trados 2022 to be able to continue working.

emoji
Children
No Data