Easy question: how do I accept an answer in this forum?

Hi!

I asked this question:  "Add as New Translation" not working with SDL Cloud Translation Memories

And the provided answer is correct. But I cannot accept the suggested answer nor can I thank the person. By the way, thanks !

I see no "reply button" and, when I click on "Verify Answer" I get the following notification:

"You do not have the 'create reply' permission for '"Add as New Translation" not working with SDL Cloud Translation Memories' that is required to complete this action."

It's not a big issue, but I think it's a pity I cannot give a feedback.

P.S. I'm using the same account.

emoji
Parents Reply Children
  •  

Actually the notification should have been better phrased

I don't disagree.  We were doing some "accessibility" testing with a blind user a week or so ago and one of the things on our list to change was this message because users don't have patience when listening to a screen reader for every button when the messages are too long.  So they move onto the next.  In this case the "Click to join" part was at the end and our user never even heard that bit!

So we will be changing it to move the "Click to join" part to the start and will adapt the message to incorporate your useful feedback too.

Thanks

Paul.

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji