Pretransaltion with DeepL: Update when glossary changes possible?

We use DeeplL Pro for pretranslation. Our client provides us with glossary entries. That is an iterative process, so we got new versions of the glossary every 2,3 weeks.

Passolo with the DeepL-AddIn uses the Glossary entries for untranslated text.

What we would lke to achieve and automate, if possible: Re-Translate strings, that were pretranslated with DeepL before using the new glossary list.

Is this possible?

TIA and Greetings,

Franz-Josef

emoji
Parents
  • I think that the normal use case assumes that after maintenance of the TM, e.g. due to global changes in the terminology, all entries must be retranslated, not just the entries that are designated here as *pretranslated*. 

There is no simple automatic option to restrict the desired new pretranslation to the *pretranslated* entries. But this can easily be done manually using a filter and subsequent pre-translation.

I see the following solution approach for an automation: You can use a macro to reset all *pretranslated* entries to the state *untranslated* and then call up an automatic translation of the entire project via the command line.

emoji
  • I think that the normal use case assumes that after maintenance of the TM, e.g. due to global changes in the terminology, all entries must be retranslated, not just the entries that are designated here as *pretranslated*. 

There is no simple automatic option to restrict the desired new pretranslation to the *pretranslated* entries. But this can easily be done manually using a filter and subsequent pre-translation.

I see the following solution approach for an automation: You can use a macro to reset all *pretranslated* entries to the state *untranslated* and then call up an automatic translation of the entire project via the command line.

emoji
Children
No Data