Problem with IRIS PDF OCR support for st

Hello everyone! 

I downloaded the IRIS plug-in for Studio 2021, After downloading and installing it (with Trados closed), when I click on: Use IRIS technology for optical character recognition, I keep getting the message that I should download the IRIS plug-in from the App store. I tried restarting Trados many times and even restarted the computer. I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the plug-in many times too, but it doesn't seem to work. Sometimes I receive a message saying there was an error with IRIS and I might have a problem with the PDF files while using it, and after I uninstalled and reinstalled it for the last time, I did not receive an error message but I am still receiving the message that I should download IRIS from the app store!! 

When I tried to open a german PDF document, it was not recognised and all I received were two orange tabs in Editor with the file's name. 

I noticed that the plug-in does not support Arabic, so this may be the reason why I have this problem when opening Arabic PDF files. But it says that IRIS supports German, so I was wondering why the German file did not open and why do I keep receiving the notification that I should download the IRIS OCR technology from the app store although I already did? 

Please note that I tried doing this both in the general settings as well as in the project settings, I still get the same results. 

One more thing, would anyone know a plug-in that recognises Arabic characters? 

Thank you!