Glossary in MT Enhanced

Here is your result with instructions: 
(community.rws.com/.../mt-enhanced-plugin-for-trados-studio)

I need it in exactly the same way, but if I do not indicate "Enter the AutoML translation model" and "Enter that the glossary is stored", then the glossary is not used for translation. If I do this, an error is thrown:

Glossaries tested in different formats: csv, sdltb, xlsx.

What information do I need to provide in order for you to help me solve this problem?
Parents Reply
  • When we built this plugin we had to figure out how to work with the Google APIs.  They don't have just one solution for translators, they simply make various resources available for all kinds of things and you have to piece them together.  We did this to build the plugin, and it wasn't cheap.  In order to test everything we had to spend money to host the data to be able to play with it and test it.  Once we had it working we closed the account because we don't have to support the way you work the Google, only the plugin and we don't make any money out of the plugin since we provide it free of charge.  So we also don't want to be paying monthly to host the data needed to keep testing and working with all aspects of it.

If you are unable to make this work, and seem to be getting an error as well, then we will need to set this up again and then try to reproduce.  When we do this we'll make sure to document the entire process in more detail so it's easier for anyone to follow... at least until Google make more changes to the way this works.

In the meantime you might find this video useful which was created by another developer as part of the set up for his plugin.  perhaps this might also be helpful?

https://youtu.be/z65ieC9T4rw

Paul Filkin | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

Children