OpenAI won't start

When I click (or double-click) the icon nothing happens. I have uninstalled and re-installed it, with the same result. (When I first tried to use it, some weeks ago, it worked.)

emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,

I was trying to get the same to reproduce, but it works for me when I double click to open. However, might I suggest you first go to View tab and do a Reset window layout, maybe this will force to restore the closed windows.

Also, please remove the plugin from all the below paths:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages\
    C:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

Then install it again from the official page: https://appstore.rws.com/plugin/200/ 

Hope it helps?

Regards

emoji
  • Hi  ,

I was trying to get the same to reproduce, but it works for me when I double click to open. However, might I suggest you first go to View tab and do a Reset window layout, maybe this will force to restore the closed windows.

Also, please remove the plugin from all the below paths:

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Roaming\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages\
    c:\Users\[USERNAME]\AppData\Local\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

c:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Packages\
    C:\ProgramData\Trados\Trados Studio\17\Plugins\Unpacked\

Then install it again from the official page: https://appstore.rws.com/plugin/200/ 

Hope it helps?

Regards

emoji
Children