OpenAi Translator error:

Hello, 

I've downloaded the app and installed it, I've also created an account in OpenAI and created the API key but I get the following errors when trying to use it:

1. When selecting Model GPT-4, I get the "Not found" error 

2. When selecting GPT3.5 TURBO or TEXT DAVINCI 003, I get the "Bad request" error:

I tried with all the Prompts and I get the same error for all of them, except for the "No 3rd person singluar pronouns" that I get the "Too many requests" one. 

Could you please help me on this one?

Thanks, 

Bego,

emoji
Parents
  •  

Nice to see you trying this one out... I think you may be the first to provide any feedback!

An observation at this stage would be that you don't seem to have selected anything from the Search dropdown ad it's blank.  I'm not sure why this would be as it's always populated for me and I have choose between source or target.  Perhaps you can try selecting something first?

You show this for example:

I have this:

However, I have also noticed that the OpenAI server is so slow at the moment that multiple calls seem to result in nothing at all.  Can you also test this with the default prompt that only asks for a single translation?  That works for me.

We'll do some more testing but I have a feeling this could be a problem on the OpenAI end as they have been inundated in the last months with an unexpected demand and they need to do a lot of work to improve their ability to support the demand.

emoji
  •  

Nice to see you trying this one out... I think you may be the first to provide any feedback!

An observation at this stage would be that you don't seem to have selected anything from the Search dropdown ad it's blank.  I'm not sure why this would be as it's always populated for me and I have choose between source or target.  Perhaps you can try selecting something first?

You show this for example:

I have this:

However, I have also noticed that the OpenAI server is so slow at the moment that multiple calls seem to result in nothing at all.  Can you also test this with the default prompt that only asks for a single translation?  That works for me.

We'll do some more testing but I have a feeling this could be a problem on the OpenAI end as they have been inundated in the last months with an unexpected demand and they need to do a lot of work to improve their ability to support the demand.

emoji
Children