There is a problem downloading the "AI Professional" app.

I want to download ''AI Professional'', but as the screenshot shows that the screen shows downloading, but after 2 seconds, the screen disappears and the download is unsuccessful.
Trados Studio Download App window with a dropdown menu for selecting the app version, Trados Studio 2022 (SR2), 1.0.6.0. A checked box agreeing to RWS AppStore Terms and conditions. Downloading button is activated.
Could you please investigate and fix it?
Thanks and regards,

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 8:44 AM (GMT 1) on 8 Apr 2024]
emoji
Parents
  • Hi  ,

I'm sorry to hear you have difficulties with the download. I have checked it and it works fine, the download started immediately and opened up the local file explorer to save the plugin. May I ask to try with a different browser if the current one is keeping some cookies and caches that impedes the download.

In addition and as an alternative, you can download it directly from the integrated appstore within Studio- this way you will only download what is compatible with your Studio version:

Trados Studio interface showing the RWS AppStore with the AI Professional plugin highlighted, indicating it is free and provided by the Trados AppStore Team.

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Oana

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 11:11 AM (GMT 1) on 8 Apr 2024]
  • Hi  ,

I'm sorry to hear you have difficulties with the download. I have checked it and it works fine, the download started immediately and opened up the local file explorer to save the plugin. May I ask to try with a different browser if the current one is keeping some cookies and caches that impedes the download.

In addition and as an alternative, you can download it directly from the integrated appstore within Studio- this way you will only download what is compatible with your Studio version:

Trados Studio interface showing the RWS AppStore with the AI Professional plugin highlighted, indicating it is free and provided by the Trados AppStore Team.

I hope it helps!

Regards,

Oana

Oana Nagy | RWS Group

You've done the courses and still need to go a little further, or still not clear? 
    Tell us what you need in our Community Solutions Hub

emoji

Generated Image Alt-Text
    [edited by: Trados AI at 11:11 AM (GMT 1) on 8 Apr 2024]
Children