Trados Studio 2022--Unable to activate Language Weaver Provider in Project Settings: Translations Memory and Automated Translation

Hello, I have Trados Studio 2022 (desktop), SR2. I downloaded the app and selected it in settings but was unable to successfully log in. I'm not sure which of the four log-in choices I'm supposed to use. The documentation states, "Language Weaver Provider supports the following functionality for both Language Weaver Cloud and Language Weaver Edge, depending on your subscription." Do I need a subscription before using the app? I don't remember anything like this in previous versions of Language Weaver. In the last version, it simply prompts me for my RWS log-in info. I have tried that with the Provider version under "User Credentials" and get the following error message:

Error message on Language Weaver login page stating 'You are not allowed to login to Language Weaver. Please use another account or contact your Language Weaver administrator.'

Please help me understand how it is supposed to work and what I'm doing wrong. Thank you.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 5:42 PM (GMT 1) on 9 Apr 2024]
emoji