Txml File Type Plugin not recognized for Trados 2014 SP2

Dear all,

I have been using the Txml File Type Plugin for Trados 2014 for over a year now, and I was always really happy and never had any complaints.

Now I was forced to reinstall Windows, and had to setup Trados again, and with it, the txml Plugin, which I had done a few times of the past year. So I downloaded the file from the website (Version 1.0 for Trados 2011/2014). The first thing I realized was that I couldn't install it simply by double clicking it (as I believe I had done before). After googling the problem, I install the Trados 2014 Plugin Installer. Now, double clicking the txml Plug file starts the Plugin installation process. However, it seems that the plugin installer doesn't recognize my Trados version as a valid target for the plugin: in the screen where I can choose the Trados version, my only one (2014xxx) is greyed out (see screenshot) and it won't let me go "Next >":

Exact Trados version is:

2014 SP2 3.2.4435.0

Exact plugin version is:

1.0.0.0 (2011/2014) 

I even tried with a plugin file I downloaded a year ago, which I had already had installed to Trados succesfully, but it's just the same problem.

Does anyone have any ideas? I really like Trados and would prefer to keep on working with it :)

Best,

Björn