Concordance Search window doesn't show all existing results-Trados 2021

Hello,

I have the following issue since I have upgraded from Trados 2017 to Trados 2021 two days ago. I’m working on a RWS project that I have downloaded from GroupShare for review (TM and MT were included). When I go to « Concordance Search » and type for example « sampling », the concordance window shows no results. I found that strange and opened the same TM in « Translation memories », that time when I type « sampling » it shows at least ten results that includes the word sampling (sampling needle, Sampling area, sampling cup, Sampling Pause etc.)

So I went back to the Concordance Search window and typed « sample needle », or « sampling cup » it gave results. But when I typed just « sampling » it doesn’t give results again. I don’t understand, usually when I type only one word in the Concordance search window, Trados will show all sentences that include that word, I don’t need to type a set of words. Is something wrong in my Project settings ? (see screenshots below) Thank you,

Trados Studio Options window showing Editor settings with no visible errors or warnings.

Trados Studio Options window with Concordance Search Window settings, no results issue not visible.

Trados Studio Options window displaying Translation Memory settings without any errors.

Trados Studio Options window with AutoSuggest settings, no errors or warnings present.

Trados Studio Options window showing Translation Memory and Automated Translation settings, no issues detected.

Trados Studio Options window with Translation and Search settings, no visible problems.

Trados Studio Options window displaying Penalties settings for Translation Memory and Automated Translation, no errors shown.

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 5:28 AM (GMT 0) on 29 Feb 2024]
emoji