How can I create a customized Notification Content Component?

o add a notification content component

1. From Management > Administration > Customization, choose Notification Content from the Custom component type drop-down menu.
  2. Click Add.

WorldServer displays the Add Custom Notification Content Component dialog box.

3. Click Browse. Use the Choose file dialog box to navigate your local directory structure and select the ZIP file containing the notification services.
  4. Click Open.

The Choose file dialog box closes and the selected files is listed in the Add Custom Notification Content Component dialog box.

5. Click OK.

=> "select the zip file containing the notification services": What is a notification service and how do I create it?

My Intention is to add the content of a customized attribute and the content of comments to e-mail notifications.

emoji
Parents Reply
  • Thank you for the answer. I think it is the automatic action "Send E-Mail (LIB)" which can be either project or project group related (However, I am not sure about the difference and what LIB means). I didn't find any description in the documentation about how to configure this automatic step and about the difference between "Send E-Mail, Send E-Mail (LIB), Send E-Mail for Projects, Send E-Mail for Projects (LIB)". By default the e-mail will be sent to the project creator. But my intention is as follows:

Send an e-mail to all translators (all locales) when the project is started contaiing the following content:

• custom attributes (a date and an additional info as attachment)
    • the translation package as attachment

Send an e-mail to a translator (specific locale) when a translation is rejected after review step, containing the following content:

• Content of the comment field
    emoji
Children