On Wednesday (Nov 7), SDL announced a new release of SDL Tridion DX, which is based on a latest release of SDL Tridion Sites 9 and SDL Tridion Docs 13 SP2. Both are capable of publishing through a shared online delivery stack called Dynamic Experience Delivery (DXD). It is accompanied by a new version of DXA, which brings together two separate DXA streams.
The SDL Tridion DX focuses on “Continuity of Experiences,” which refers to the platform’s ability to bridge the pre-sale, sale and post-sale phases of the customer journey. In particular, this release of SDL Tridion DX enables companies to better blend in-depth product information in the customer’s overall journey.
The key new features of SDL Tridion DX are:
- The release of SDL Tridion Sites 9 and its Dynamic Experience Delivery (DXD) capabilities enable dynamic content mashups between marketing content & product information using a taxonomy-driven approach.
- The ability to share SDL Tridion Sites taxonomies with SDL Tridion Docs so content across both systems can be tagged identically.
- DXA 2.1 which brings together the regular version of DXA from SDL Tridion Sites with the self-service portal – DXA for Dynamic Documentation – from SDL Tridion Docs.
- Fully functional Experience Optimization based on Elastic search. It provides much faster and simplified implementation and requires a lighter infrastructure footprint.
- Specific new features for SDL Tridion Sites 9, including editorial improvements (in particular: Regions) and other technology updates.
- Support for DITA 1.3 in SDL Tridion Docs 13 SP2.
Visit our SDL Tridion DX webpage to learn more about our latest product updates.
To learn more about our latest announcement, read our New SDL Tridion DX Release Transforms Content into Digital Experiences.
Also for great product videos check out our videos page!