The KC team is excited to release SDL Knowledge Center 2016 SP1.
** This release is available since August 2016. **
This release includes SDL Knowledge Center Content Manager (12.0.1), SDL Knowledge Center Content Delivery (7.4.0) and SDL Knowledge Center Content Editor (5.4.0).
Knowledge Center 2016 SP1 Release Information
- Content Manager (formerly Architect)
- Publication Manager content refresh message can now be dismissed
- TranslationOrganizer racing condition removed that send out content twice
- Introducing an External Validation endpoint to single source DTD validation for translation management systems
- Syncro Soft <oXygen/> XML Author no longer has a fixed preprocessing step, we now rely on the lazy loading mechanism of the xml editor
- When upgrading Architect systems it is very important that you verify and re-submit the Xml Settings.
- Packaged Content Editor (formerly Create) 5.4.0 which offers improved copy/paste- XML support over the clipboard
- Third party software changes include: XMetaL 11 (supports Windows 10), Microsoft SQL Server 2012SP3, SDL TMS 11.1.x,…
- Content Delivery (formerly Reach)
- Content Delivery release is the same as 2016/7.4.0; an improved Content Delivery version will follow soon.
For more details, see the Release Notes sections New and Fixed, in Knowledge Center 2016 SP1 Documentation
Or contact Support and Professional Services.