SDL Authoring Bridge in oXygen 20.1: The creation of the account failed / Unable to reach the Repository

Hi. We've set up a dev server and a QA server in our Tridion Docs 14SP1 deployment environment. I'm able to connect the Authoring Bridge to our pre-production learning environment and our dev environment. (Both pictured below.) However, we are having problems connecting to our QA environment, which should be set up identically to the dev environment. I don't understand how to implement the recommendation in the dialog or what it's actually asking us to do. Google hasn't come back with much relevant/useful stuff.

What can I do to resolve this and other client connections (such as Publication Manager)? Thank you!

Trados Studio Accounts window showing two accounts: 'Dev CCMS' with a red cross indicating an error and 'Learning Environment' with a green checkmark indicating valid status. An error dialog box reads 'Unable to reach the Repository 'Neman Syed'. The server was unable to process the request due to an internal error.'

Generated Image Alt-Text
[edited by: Trados AI at 6:39 AM (GMT 0) on 5 Mar 2024]
emoji